Skip to main content
- Every time you use this website, you will be subject to the privacy and cookies policy in force at any time. Please read the provisions of this policy so that you can then agree to it.
- The personal data you provide will be processed in a file for which Pharos Real Estate Fund S.C.A. is responsible, in order to:
- Answer any questions you ask
- Inform you of progress in the Rout Lëns project, the participatory process and current happenings in the project
- As the file manager Pharos Real Estate Fund S.C.A. undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and guarantees the exercise of your right to access, correct, delete or oppose them by sending a message with your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a user, you guarantee us through these conditions that the personal data you have provided are accurate, and you undertake to inform us of any changes to them. Any loss or damage caused to the website or IT manager, following the communication of any erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in a registration form, are the sole responsibility of the user.
- A Cookie designates a small information file that the Site may send to the hard drive of a personal computer, smartphone or any other device of the User, which enables it to pick up a trace later. Some customised services of the Site use temporary cookies to function smoothly, and require the User's acceptance of these cookies. If the browser on the User's personal computer is configured to refuse them, access to these services may be impaired or even impossible. The cookies used on the Site also make it possible to identify the services and sections Users have visited, and more generally their behaviour in terms of visits. This information helps to more effectively customise services, content, promotional offers and banners appearing on the Site. Users can deactivate cookies or delete them by using the options in their browser. As each browser is different, Users should read the notice of their browsers to change the settings as they wish.